- Refund requests will only be considered within 7 Days from the date of purchase.
- The refund request must be submitted in writing.
- The customer must provide a valid reason for the refund request, such as technical issues or dissatisfaction with the course content.
- If the course has been accessed by the customer, a refund will only be granted if the customer can demonstrate that they have made a good faith effort to engage with the course and have not found it satisfactory.
- If a refund is granted, the course provider will refund the customer the full amount paid
for the course, minus any transaction fees incurred during the initial purchase.